Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Real Housewives on NY (S3) Reunion Pt. 1

Someone missing??

Well well well, This reunion is sure starting out with a bang with Alex McCord verbally assassinating a very defensive Jill Zarin. I get why Alex is pissed, but she said her piece and I just would stay away from her. What's the point? Anyway, Jill defended herself & slightly admitted to pettiness. WHATEVER. Same crap.

Ramona Singer is a pisser. The purple dress comment referring to Countless Luman ("COUNTESS"!!) was freakin priceless. She does always wear the same style dress, I'm glad Ramona called her out on it.



What the hell is up with Jill's Barbarella hair?




Bethenny said she was going to get a jaw transplant. I feel that. She's lucky it went back down, she looked like a different person.

Now crazy ass Kelly is Starting with B. Again with the panic stricken, every one's out to get me, tone. "I'm over it"... She needs a damn lobotomy...or a strait jacket. "Zip it!"


Then Jill plays the victim & cries like a baby, begging B. to be her friend. B. retaliates by basically telling her she's a jealous fame whore. Notorious shit-stirrer extraordinaire Jill still clings to the idea of them being friends again. Seems like an obsession if you ask me, I wonder if she stalked her exes... I'm over these 2 trying to mend (or not) the torn fibers of their friendship.






The over dramatic award of the night goes to......



Of course she did. Drama, Drama, Drama.



That was a preclude to the next segment of this insane mess.







4 comments:

  1. I <3 it!! Nice job & I can't wait for next weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!! You notice EVERYTHING don't you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where was Sonja at???? She's my favorite character on the show!! -Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonja was not in part one. Thank you all for the positive feedback :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete