Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Bethenny Getting Married


OK, so I watched, even though I wasn't planning to... It's a light hearted love story of sorts, which bored me practically to a drool.
I'm not a Bethenny hater, I think I've just had my fill of her through the years. Her snarky attitude is definatly way lighter in this show, which unless you are a pregnant bride yourself, you may miss.
Give us some excitement. The dog is not interesting. You hiring an assistant, is not interesting. Fashion show...blah blah...
I'm hoping the first episode was a poor indication of what's to come or I think Bravo has a flop on it's hands.

Great, they're in love. I hope it works out. I already know they get married & have a baby girl named Bryn.
Plot Spoiled!
A few gems spotlighted in this article: http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/06/11/bethenny-frankel-getting-married/ (via @gerritv)

No comments:

Post a Comment