Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome!


Lovely to have you all.


This is my first blog. Finally decided it was time.


So here we go....



The inspiration for this blog was mainly driven by the craze that has ensued by reality shows these days. Case in point, Real Housewives on Bravo TV.

The shows have really taken off. People all over are obsessed with them.

Being the overly opinionated person that I am, the blogging forum seems to be a good place for me to vent my opinions.

Feel free to disagree with me. We are all entitled to our own feelings.

That's it for now, but tonight is the Real Housewives of New York Reunion (pt 1 of 3), which should provide me with enough ammunition to shoot the sh*t about it for days.

Stay tuned & "Watch What Happens".

In the mean time, if you missed the "preview" of what's to come...
check this out!
Beware, you might pee your pants.





No comments:

Post a Comment