Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Real Housewives of NY Reunion Pt. 2

This second portion of out of control women, started with our favorite drama mama Jill Zarin wrapping up her temper tantrum after storming off camera. I almost felt
bad for Jill. She made some mistakes with the way she treated people. She needs to work on herself. I think she gets it, at this point.





Anyway...the Alex vs. Jill confrontations are far from over I'm sure. Alex looks at her like she wants to roast her over an open fire.



Bethenny and Jill may eventually mend their torn up friendship. Who cares? Not me.
Bethenny has moved on to other things and seems very content to just have Jason and Bryn for now.







Sonja Morgan joined in on the fun this episode. I have to say, I think she's my favorite at this point. Very smart,funny and down to earth. She's the breath of fresh air this tired old nag of a show needed.




Ramona is hysterical with the things she randomly blurts out. Consistent with talking about renewal at every opportunity. She definitely jumped on the Kelly is crazy train.



Then we get to Kelly. I'm hearing rumors now that she spikes her coffee with tequila every morning. I don't believe it, unless she's allergic to alcohol or is having a bad reaction to mixing it with prescription drugs.




Paranoid as ever, she rehashes the whole "kids in the media" thing. Trys to say she's acting as a spokeswoman for people who are bullied. Give me a f#ckin break.




Kelly then, not having any thoughts of her own (that make any sense), steals Jills idea and exits stage right, leaving Bravo viewers waiting on the final 3rd part of the reunion.


You may have noticed that I did not mention the 'countess' so far. Reason being she said next to nothing. She only really commented about Kelly being the shit stirrer on Ramona's trip. She wasn't worth mentioning, as far as I'm concerned. Her and her foreign beau should move back to his home country so she can go become a Princess or Dutchess or something this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment